Wednesday, December 7, 2011

God is in control. Luke 1 (Part 1)

Print
Luke with MomsToolbox

As I begin my journey in the Book of Luke, here is what I heard from God today...

Scripture:
Luke 1.38  "And Mary siad, "Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to Your word."

Observation:
Mary realized that she is not the One in control; God is.

Application:
As I go about my day, I need to seek God's counsel in all aspects of my life/day.  Unfortunately, I have a habit of running ahead of God.

Prayer:
Dear Father --- I know in my heart that You are in control of all aspects of my life.  Help me to seek You first before I make decisions based only on my earthy knowledge.  Amen


Blessings,

     Ellen

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...