Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blessing to those who Believe. Luke 1 (Part 2)

Print
-
Luke with MomsToolbox

Todays reading is from Luke 1.39-80. 
Here is what I heard from God in today's scripture...

Scripture:
Luke 1.45   "And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord."

Observation:
Mary was blessed because of her belief in God's Word.

Application:
If God blesses those who believe in Him and His Word, I want His blessings in my life.  I need to root out my unbelief and turn them into prayers to my heavenly Father.

Prayer:
Lord--- You know my inmost being.  Show me my unbelief and help be turn them into a stronger belief in You.  Amen


Blessings,

     Ellen

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...