1 pound Ziti, Mostaccioli or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
14 oz. frozen broccoli florets or 4 cups fresh broccoli
2 cups cubes/shredded cooked chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cans milk
1 cup shredded cheddar or mexican cheese blend
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook pasta as directed on package. Add the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain.
2) Mix the pasta and broccoli with the chicken, soup, milk, and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with non-stick spray, and pour the mixture into it. Cover with aluminum foil.
4) Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
1) Great served with homemade biscuits and green salad.
2) Use what vegetables you have on hand. In the picture above, I added broccoli and julienned carrots. I also use more veggies than the recipe calls for... any way to get more of the good stuff into my family!