1 can Cream of Celery soup
1 can Cheddar Cheese soup
2 cups sour cream
1 1/4 cup cheddar or Mexican cheese, shredded
1 soup can of milk
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
2 cups diced, cooked ham
8 small to medium baked potatoes, cubed
1) Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2) Mix together soups, sour cream, cheese, milk and black pepper in a large bowl.
3) Add onion, bell pepper, ham and potatoes to the soup mixture. Mix until blended well.
4) Pour into the prepared 13 x 9 pan.
5) Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 400 F.
6) Remove from oven and let it set for 5-10 minutes.
1) You may substitute Velveeta cheese in place of the shredded cheese. Be sure to dice it into small chunks or shred, so it will melt completely.
2) If you like green bell peppers, use 2! I'm the only one who enjoys them, so... I'm nice and only add one.
3) I leave the potato skins on..... added nutrients!
Look... a balanced diet!
This post may be linked to:
Tasty Tuesday Link Party This Week's Cravings Hunk of Meat Monday Delectable Tuesday Totally Tasty Tuesday Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays Tasty Tuesdays Tuesdays at the Table Hearth and Soul Hop Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Night Supper Club Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesday What's Cooking Wednesday What's for Dinner? Foodie Wednesday Real Food Wednesday What's On the Menu Wednesday What's Cooking Wednesday Full Plate Thursday Fun with Food Friday Tuesday Tantalizing Taste Sweets for a Saturday What's Cooking Wednesday What's on Your Plate? Recipes I Can't Wait to Try No Whine Wednesday Savory Sundays This Chick Cooks