Wow! I can't believe the first week is done. I enjoyed reading through Genesis and Exodus. Throughout the books, God reveals Himself as loving, caring, and compassionate.
Some take-aways from last week...
1) God is creative and He brought order out of chaos.
2) When He gives directions, He is very clear as how to complete them.
3) I am made in His image.
4) I make choices everyday. So as NOT to live with bad consequences, I need to make wise choices.
5) Seek the counsel of godly Christians in your life. Moses sought the counsel of his father-in-law.
6) God's instructions regarding the building of the tabernacle and holy items is very detailed. God will not ask me to do something He has not equipped me for. God had already raised up craftsmen and women and the needed supplies to complete the task of building and furnishing the tabernacle before He told Moses to build it.
If you are reading through the Bible in 90 Days with me, how are you doing? Do you look forward to reading the Bible daily or is it still "work?"
I'd love to hear how you are doing!