Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Word-filled Wednesday

Print

Isaiah 9.6-7
6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given,
   and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
   Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
   Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
   there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
   and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
   with justice and righteousness
   from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the LORD Almighty
   will accomplish this.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for sending your Son to earth to save me from my sins.  May I always fix my gaze on You and run the race set out for me.  I look forward with hope to Your second coming.  Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Visiting and now following from WFW....I chose the same verse for my blog today! Hope you have a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, His son the best gift any of us can receive. Blessings to you & yours. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo and the scripture. And I echo your prayer of fixing my gaze on Him now in this season and all throughout the year.

    I found you on the blog hop and am a new follower:-)

    Joy & Blessings,
    Alida from Blackpurl's Knitpickings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...