Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cook's Academy Home School Rules

Print
1. Always to your best; do not rush through your work.

2. Complete all work in a timely manner.

3. Incomplete work will be returned for completion.

4. If you don't understand the work, ask for help from Mom or a sibling. Do not continue until you understand the concept, etc.

5. Be ready to start on time each morning. (We have outside classes which on some days shortens our school days.)

6. Encourage and help the others.

What rules to you have to keep peace at your school?

See also School Time Discipline.

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...