Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Square Foot Gardening

Print
I am slowly learning the Square Foot Gardening Method.  Literally, learning as I go and doing a lot of reading!  Melissa helped me use kite string to make the square foot grid (as we were being attacked my mosquitoes!).

I planted 1 square of radishes (16) and 2 squares of carrots (16 each).  Hopefully, they will grow and we can enjoy them in the near future.  I also transplanted a yellow summer squash.  As of yesterday, I'm not sure if the cucumber bush and the squash are going to make it.  Something is nibbling on the squash leaves!






This picture was taken 7 days after throwing my back out and being flat on my back for 3 days...  Aren't I graceful!

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...