Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Garden 2011

Print


Due to the severe storms and tornados around Chattanooga, TN, and Ringgold, GA, this post was incomplete.

Please click HERE for my garden update last week.

We have been without power since 6 PM Wednesday evening and don't expect power to be back on until Friday. 

My parents live in Ringgold, GA, where tornados cut a path over 1-2 miles long about 3/4 mile from their house.  They are fine (and have power) so here I type!  Thank God for their extra freezer as it is saving all of my meat!



    

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen glad to be here again.
    I am following you via Hump Day blog hop. Please follow me and visit Mamaw's blog and leave me a comment. Grab my button if you don't already have one.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing challenge I think my boys would like. Thanks for sharing. Happy Thursday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen... it's so hard to see the tv news about the tornado's and all that has happened.. I'm saying prayers for those poor people.
    I wanted to stop by and thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind words... I'll be back to read more of your blog...
    take care
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your post last week. Hope all is well and you are all recovering from the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How scary, I am glad your parents are safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...