Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal ~ 4

Print
Here’s What’s Happening ………….

In My Kitchen …… Asian chicken... YUM!

On My Mind ….. being blessed by friends and family over the past 4 days!

One Big Goal For This Week …. choose an American History program for my students.

Something I Would Like To Do …. have my teens transcripts and high school portfolios up-to-date.

It Means A Lot To Me …… when my teens do something for one another or someone else without being asked.  Thank you, Matthew, for your thoughtfulness toward Grandpop!

I am looking forward to …… home school camp at Fall Creek Falls!

On the Back Burner of my mind …… my husband's business, real estate, and how it has to begin looking up soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I joined in the Homekeeper's Journal and wanted to stop by and visit everyone's blogs. I home schooled my only child and was so sad when 12th grade ended.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...