Sunday, August 11, 2013

Free e-book: Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel

Print

Elisha's Bones (A Jack Hawthorne Adventure Book #1)


After reviewing the third book in this series - Blood and Bone, I found that you can download a FREE copy of the first book, Elisha's Bones from Barnes and Noble.  Click on the picture to be taken directly to the website!
 
See my review of all three books in the series HERE.
 
Hurry, this may not last long!  What have you got to lose?

Blessings,
 
     Ellen

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...