Friday, September 21, 2012

Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic

Print
Nick Vujicic - Unstoppable
 
How would you see life if you were born without any limbs... arms or legs?  Would you sink to an ongoing state of depression, or would you rise above your circumstances and live the best life you can?  Nick Vujicic has risen above his physical limitations!  An amazing life story which will change your own perspective of life!
 
 
I cannot say how I would see God if I were in Nick's "shoes?" 
Would I still see God as loving and caring or spiteful and unloving?
 
Read Chapter 1 of Unstoppable HERE!
 
I look forward to reading Nick's lastest book Unstoppable and hope you do, too!
 
Blessings,
 
Ellen

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...