Monday, April 30, 2012

Discounted gas...

Print
I just love me some savings.... especially on gas!  One of our local grocery stores, Bi-Lo, has a fuelperks program.  The more you spend at their store, the more you save at the pump.  Outside of weekly fuelperks deals, Bi-Lo gives you $0.05 for every $50 you spend.  Then you have 3 months to use them.

Check out my Exxon gas receipt from today...


How cool is this.... saving $32.29 on my purchase!

I believe Winn-Dixie has a similar program.  Check it out!  You could be saving, too!


Blessings,

     Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Ellen,
    I love me some fuel perks too :o) Did you know that you get extra perks when you buy the weekly specials? My ma-in-law just told me about it. I was going to buy my usual spagetti & she said, "NO!, you get double fuel perks if you buy this one!" So I did...Go figure. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had one of those shops here on the island. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, wow! Way to encourage us to both spend and save eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...