Monday, January 23, 2012

Google+ Vanity URL

Print

If you are anything like me, you receive many emails and blog posts from friends.  Well, one of these had a simple way to change your Google+ URl (with the long stream of numbers) to a name or nickname.  Since I couldn't locate the email --- shocking, huh! --- I did a search. 

This simple little app lets you create a short URL for your Google+ page, making it easy to share with your friends.  Here is a simple way to change it.

My new Google+ URL is: http://gplus.to/seasonalthings.   What will yours become?

 
Blessings,

     Ellen

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the new google+ yet and not sure if I will yet. but thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't thrilled to learn another social networking site either. I keep reading that Google will be ending the Google Friend Connect (GFC) and Google+ is the replacement. I guess only time will tell.

      Delete
  2. This is all so technical to me. When my spouse, the Education Tipster, can explain it to me then I can decide.
    Thanks though, I appreciate your sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...