Sunday, December 25, 2011

Daily time with Jesus. Luke 20

Print

Scripture:
Luke 20.1   "One day as He was teaching the people in the temple courts and preaching the gospel, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him..."

Luke 21.37   "Each day Jesus was teaching at the temple, and each evening He went out to spend the night on the hill called the Mount of Olives..."

Observation:
Jesus taught and preached everyday of the week.

Application:
On Sundays, I am to worship with God's people.  And, on the other days, I need to be studying God's Word and worshiping Him one-on-one.

Prayer:
Father... I desire to to know You better.  Help me to set aside time to be with You, both in worship and prayer, every day.  Amen


Blessings,

     Ellen

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...