Saturday, December 31, 2011

1 Peter: Finding Encouragement in Troubling Times

Print
                                              

As a reviewer for Kregel Publications, I have the opportunity to study 1 Peter: Finding Encouragement in Troubling Times by Sue Edwards from January 9 - March 9, 2012.  Each week I'll be posting what I am learning, how God is working in my life, and my thoughts on this study.

"It's easy to stay strong in faith when life is stable. But what happens when something catastrophic rocks your world? Examining 1 Peter, Edwards shares stories of real women who stood firm in Christ no matter what trials they faced. Her multi-level inductive study will help you overcome loss, financial challenges, relationship difficulties, and more. 96 pages, softcover from Kregel."  (Christianbook.com)

Sue Edwards teaches full-time in the Christian Education department at Dallas Theological Seminary.  She has earned her MA at Dallas Theological Seminary and a DMin at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.  With more than 25 years of experience teaching, pastoring, and directing women's ministries, she brings her insight to conferences, seminars, women's ministries, and Inductive Bible studies.

If you would like to join me studying 1 Peter, you can purchase a student workbook at Christianbook.com or Kregel Publications.  Please leave a comment after this post letting me know!  Each week I will post a linky so we can encourage each other in this journey!


Blessings,

     Ellen

3 comments:

  1. this is a great idea! and it sounds inspirational to hear stories of women who overcome adversity through faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea that you are doing, with this study. Because people need it more now then ever. I wish you all the best with it..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...