Since I am currently cooking for 5 (2 adults and 3 teenagers), I basically double most recipes to 8 servings. Hopefully... sometimes... we actually have leftovers!
64 oz Texas Pete Hot Sauce
1 stick butter, melted
60-75 pieces chicken wings, separated and tips thrown away
Tobasco sauce to taste
1) Place hot sauce, melted butter, and tobasco in a crock pot. Set to HIGH.
2) Using kitchen scissors or sharp knife, separate chicken wings and discard the tips.
3) Preheat oven to BROIL and set rack about 6 inches below unit.
4) Spray a double-broiler pan with Pam and place the wings on it.
5) Broil the chicken wings until golden brown on each side.
6) As the chicken wings are cooked, place in the crock pot until all are ready.
73 wings... took 3 separate broiling pans!
Matt is just learning to appreciate spicy, hot food!
We enjoy our Buffalo Hot Wings with Ore-Ida Zesty fries! Serve with celery and carrots sticks with Blue Cheese and/or Ranch dressing. For a smaller batch, broil.. toss in hot sauce... serve!
This recipe may be linked to:
Cookbook Sundays(first Sunday of the month), Savory Sundays, Hunk of Meat Monday, Makin' You Crave Monday, Recipe Sharing Monday, Mouthwatering Monday, Mangia Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Monday Mania, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, Tuesdays at the Table, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday Night Supper Club (2nd Tues of the month), Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Hearth and Soul Hop, Tasty Tuesday Link Party, This Week's Cravings, Delicious Dishes, Foodie Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, What's On the Menu Wednesday, Made it on Monday, What's Cooking Wednesday, Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!, What's on Your Plate?, These Chicks Cook, Whisking Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday, Ultimate Recipe Swap, It's a Keeper, Slow Cooking Thursday, Twisted Thursday, Taste-tastic Thursday, Fun with Food Friday, Fat Camp Friday, Friday Favorites, Foodie Friday, Friday Potluck, I'm Lovin' It, Sweets for a Saturday, Simply Delish Saturdays