Monday, August 29, 2011

multitudes on mondays

Print

This past week has been filled with so many ups-and-downs that I feel like I just got off a roller coaster!  After a wonderful visit with friends we hadn't seen for 3 years, my husband had a terrible car accident.

THANK YOU GOD...

11.  My husband is alive and well with only minor bumps, bruises and soreness.  (Here's a picture of his car... which, by the way, was totaled by the insurance company.)



12.  A terrific visit with Bob and Janet
13.  Janet's good health
14.  Hurricane Irene went west of my parent's home
15.  Staying on schedule with reading the Bible in 90 Days
16.  The insurance company's check will cover the lien amount.  PTL!
17.  My daughter telling me "I love you!"
18.  School going well
19.  My son's love of improv!
20.  For Rod... my hubby, my love

Blessings,

     Ellen

4 comments:

  1. I am so grateful that your hubby is ok. PTL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car is a frightening scene! I'm so happy to hear your husband is all right.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! God is faithful and keeping your husband save in that car accident. It looks like it could have been much worse.
    Praise the Lord.
    He is so faithful to us.
    So can relate to the up and down week and the roller coaster. I have been on one myself.
    Glad my God is in control!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness your husband is all right. New follower from the not so moody monday hop.

    Sandy
    Cherished Handmade Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...