2 (16 oz) jars picante sauce
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tsp taco seasonings OR chili powder
2 cups cubed or shredded chicken
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
10 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
1. Stir 16 oz. picante sauce, sour cream and taco seasoning (OR chili powder) in a large bowl.
2. Add the chicken and 3/4 cup Mexican cheese to the picante sauce mixture and blend well.
3. Spray a shallow baking dish, 11 x 8, with non-stick spray.
4. Spoon about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Pour 16 oz. picante sauce over the enchiladas. Cover the baking dish with foil.
5. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and top with 3/4 cup Mexican cheese. Bake until cheese is melted.
This post is linked to:
This Week's Cravings Hunk of Meat Monday Delectable Tuesday Totally Tasty Tuesday Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays Tasty Tuesdays Tuesdays at the Table Hearth and Soul Hop Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Night Supper Club Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesday What's Cooking Wednesday What's for Dinner? Foodie Wednesday Real Food Wednesday What's On the Menu Wednesday What's Cooking Wednesday Full Plate Thursday Fun with Food Friday Tuesday Tantalizing Taste Sweets for a Saturday What's Cooking Wednesday What's on Your Plate? Recipes I Can't Wait to Try No Whine Wednesday