Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal... April 8, 2011

Print

In my life this week...Eye doctor appointments and van repairs.  PTL (Praise the Lord) the van repairs cost nothing, zero, nada!  Since we found the receipt that showed the dealership fixing this same problem in September 2010, the repairs were done free of charge!  On a side note, I was at the dealership from 8:30 AM to 3:15 PM, but it was worth the time lost.  Also, I was able to get the seasonings planted... oregano, basil, parsley, cilantro, rosemary, and thyme.  Our food will be tasting good in a few months!
In our homeschool this week...
Spring fever... I think I have it worse than the teenagers!
Places we're going and people we're seeing...
Nowhere special this week.  We are just trying to stay the course.
My favorite thing this week was...
Great math test scores from my teens!  Hooray!  Also, my 9th grader finished his World Geography, so now we are onto State History.
What's working/not working for us...
Since we have reduced the number of times a week we are out of the house, our schooling is going much smoother.
Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...
Is it summer yet????
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
Our 17 year-old twins off to PROM!
Meet Melissa and Matt
(siblings... they each had separate dates!)

Happy Homeschooling!



    

2 comments:

  1. Your twins are both adorable and lovely(beautiful and handsome)I wonder whose their lucky dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things seem to go smoother for us when we are home more, too.

    Your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...