Thursday, April 14, 2011

Find New Friends Weekend Hop!

Print
Tawnasplan

Rules are easy, there are only 2:

1. Follow HOST blog and CO-HOSTS through GFC
We are the top 3 links of the hop!
2nd Co-host CHANGES weekly so be sure to follow new co-host if you link up weekly!
2. Grab the button and put it in a post, sidebar, or blog hop page and let us know where it is. This will help the hop grow and gain us all new followers. It's a Win, Win for everyone!
Tawnasplan
Please play nice and follow our simple rules!
HOP is open
 Thursday night at 10pm to Sunday night midnight EST!
I will randomly pick a blog from this blog hop to be next weekends co-host! If I offer it to you and you do not want to co-host then I will pick another!
If you WANT to co-host please e-mail me.
2nd Co-host CAN CHANGE weekly so be sure to follow new co-host(s) if you link up weekly!

Please make sure you Follow the top 3 links of hop 
if you want you link up!




    

7 comments:

  1. I'm following the first three blogs, and I've added your button to my 'blog hopping' page. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!! I'm your newest GFC follower and joined your HOP! We also homeschool! I'm off to look around your blog! Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Stopping by from the hop and am now following!

    COme visit when you have a chance!
    henry  happened

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from blog hop
    http://shannonsfunpage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! I'm so glad I've found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower from the Friday blog hop! Would love if you'd stop by and visit at http://www.formulamom.com ! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from the Welcome to the Weekend hop. Have a great weekend! I hope it's dry where you're at, we're having a really rainy weekend here.

    Nikki
    http://www.prettyopinionated.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...