2 lbs. boneless beef chuck or stew beef
2 cans (14.5 oz each) stewed tomatoes
2 packets (1.5 oz) beef stew seasoning (McCormicks or store brand)
3 medium potatoes, cut up
1 medium onion, cut in wedges
1 lb. baby carrots
4 stalks celery cut into 1/4 inch pieces
1. Spray crock pot with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix the stewed tomatoes and beef stew seasoning in a bowl.
3. Place vegetables in the crock pot first, followed by the meat and tomato mixture.
4. Cook covered for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on high.
* Note: Sometimes I will omit the potatoes and serve over cooked noodles. Great served with a crisp green salad and bread for mopping!
This post is linked to: