By displaying the Blog with Integrity badge or signing the pledge, I assert that the trust of my readers and the blogging community is important to me.
- I treat others respectfully, attacking ideas and not people. I also welcome respectful disagreement with my own ideas.
- I believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
- I disclose my material relationships, policies and business practices. My readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should I choose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked.
- When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, I handle myself professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards.
- I always present my honest opinions to the best of my ability.
- I own my words. Even if I occasionally have to eat them.
(http://www.blogwithintegrity.com/, March 15, 2011)
I have signed the pledge at Blog with Integrity and will do my best to always blog with integrity.