Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Print
This year we enjoyed Thanksgiving at my parents who moved here in January of this year.  My sister, Donna and her husband Ricky, joined in from Nashville.  As always, mom served a scrumptous meal which was topped off by Donna's homemade pies.

Mom and Donna

Football.... Dad, Ricky, Rod
After dinner chilling out!
Matt, how comfortable can you get?!
My daughter and hubby
The ladies catching up AWAY from the football game.
Donna and Ricky
Michael and Sammy

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  God has been so faithful this year to our family.

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...