Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's in your stack of books? Part 1

Print
Books, books, and more books...

I asked my teenagers what their
favorite book is and why. 
Here are their responses...



Matt said, "The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown is my favorite book. 
I like it because the action keeps moving."











Michael responded, "Strategy guides to video games because
I get to choose them to read.  I like the hints and cheat codes
that you can use to win the game." 
   
(Note to self: let Michael pick out more of his own books for school!)






Melissa thought long and hard and responded, "Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.  He intertwines historical fact with fictional characters to bring it to life.  It is a book you can't put down until your done."

1 comment:

  1. your children are right - dan brown has a way of keeping the book exciting and flowing.

    thanks Ellen for linking up today!!
    Stef

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...