Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saving money sure feels good!

Print
This was a good week!  Here's the breakdown...

CVS
     Spent $ 1.73     Saved $15.00 

Rite Aid
     Spent $ 7.49     Saved $ 26.54

Walgreens
     Spent $ 14.18   Saved $18.10

Publix
     Spent $ 62.65   Saved $ 83.02

Walmart
     Spent $ 3.98      Saved $ 0.50
     (All You magazines for coupons!)

Bi-Lo
     Spent $35.31     Saved $48.89

Overall-
     Spent $125.34   Saved $192.05

Percent Savings........ 60%

I love that we are saving this much money.  Yet, I feel like I am always shopping ; )

1 comment:

  1. We have just been put in a financially stressed situation, and I could soooo take advice from you! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...