Friday, June 4, 2010

The kitty who adopted us!

Print
This is Pusscat.  When he moved in with his family next door, he adopted our front, and later, back porch.  Since I am allergic to him, we now go through a lot of hand soap.  I'm so glad our neighbors are able to supply my kids with a "pet!"

Over the years, he has slowed down.  He no longer chases the birds and shares them with us.  Now, he is taunted by the birds while he "rests" on the picnic table.  Gee, I wonder how old he really is??

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...