Friday, June 4, 2010

Home repairs...

Print
Success!  I have finally finished fixing the toilet in the kids' bathroom.  It had been out-of-order for over 3 weeks.  This was the first time I had to replace all the tank insides, tank bolts, and rubber gasket.  Rod and the boys had to unscrew the old tank bolts.  I couldn't even get them to budge!  The picture below is me checking one last time for leaks.... so far so good!

This same evening I caulked our bathroom window and closed the opening the ants were using to come into our air-conditioned house.  They enjoyed the A/C long enough to die in the jacuzzi bathtub.

I spent yesterday fixing a leaky kitchen faucet which we have been "jimmy-ing" to stop the drip.  Needless to say, it wasn't working anymore.  I had the fun of replacing springs and everything.  Now.. no more drip!  Praise the Lord!

Now, the side-by-side refridgerator needs work.  The freezer is leaking water onto the floor.  It is running down the back/inside of the freezer and freezing in a puddle on the inside bottom.  If this is full, it overflows onto the floor.  Any ideas?

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...