Sunday, June 20, 2010

64 % Savings (including RR/ecb's/MIR

Print
This week I didn't do any major shopping, but I did buy more than just milk and vegies.  Here is the weekly breakdown:

Farmer's Market
     Spent  $10       Saved -0-
      But I did make homemade strawberry jam with it!  YUM!
Walgreen's
     Spent  $35       Saved $35
       (earned $16 RR and $10 mail-in rebate)
Bi-Lo
     Spent  $49       Saved  $27
Food Lion
     Spent  $6         Saved  $2
CVS
     Spent  $17       Saved  $37
      (rec'd $12 ebc to use next time!)

Overall:
  Spent $117  Saved  $101 
  Total Bill before savings  $216

Percent Saved.... 47 %

Percent Saved including RR/ecb/MIR.... 64 %

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...