Monday, May 17, 2010

My garden grows!

Print
My garden is growing and beginning to produce vegetables!  For many of you, this is no big deal.  But for me, who normally does not have a green thumb, this is truly amazing.  See what else is growing...



Radishes have sprouted...


Carrots are starting to peek through...
(look carefully!)


Zucchini plant is growing.  What is growing up in the middle of the plant?


Green pepper plants are also thriving!


The cucumber bush isn't looking too well.  I picked up a different type and planted it yesterday.  This plant grows on a vine.


Broccoli are growing almost as quickly as the Beefsteak tomatoes!


and the tomatoes plants!

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...