Sunday, May 30, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal ~ 7

Print
Here’s What’s happening …..


In My Kitchen …. pancakes and eggs for dinner. 

With The Children ….. enjoyed spending time with them at camp.  Now we return to math lessons on Tuesday.

What I’m Reading … recipes!  I'm typing our family fav's into a computer program.

What I Have Been Learning … that accepting help from others is a blessing from God.

What I’ve Been Noticing …. that I am falling apart way too fast!  Neck and shoulders are so tight that I cannot move my head without pain.

Something that pleases me … watching my garden grow

On The Back Burner of My Mind …. all the home repairs needing completion.

In The Deepest Darkest Recesses ….sometimes it feels like the more I know God, the farther I go in faith with Him, the farther away He seems and the less I truly know Him ….

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...