Friday, May 18, 2012

Graduation Day has come...

Print
We proudly announce the high school graduation
of our son and daughter,

Matthew Cook



Melissa Cook


Graduation exercises will take place at
Central Baptist Church
Hixson, TN
May 19, 2012 at 1 PM

Reception to follow at 4 PM.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

I am so proud of both of my teenagers.  They are fun-loving, well-grounded young people.  We will enjoy the summer with them both before they head to Auburn University in the fall.

Welcome to Auburn!


Blessings,

     Ellen

6 comments:

  1. two at once Ellen, I know your family must be busting at the seams...that is such a happy time in their young lives, on the cusp of adulthood, I wish them well.
    Our grandsons(twins) graduate this month in Clarksville Tn so I know just a tad of what you are feeling.
    thanks for sharing the beautiful pics.
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! Congrats you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful. Blessings to you all and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, What a nice pictures! Congratulations!
    God Luck to both teens and to their happy parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the kids! I know you have to be proud! Your son is a handsome young man and your daughter is very beautiful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to AU - they will love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...