Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jesus died for me. Luke 23

Print

Scripture:
Luke 23.41  "We (criminals) are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve.  But this man (Jesus) has done nothing wrong."

Observation:
The one criminal recognized Jesus for who He was, Christ the King.  He also knew that Jesus was innocent.

Application:
The only perfect and sin-free person to walk this earth was Jesus.  Only His death could pay the penalty of death that my sins deserve.

Prayer:
Father... when I feel smug and just in my sins, gently remind me of Jesus Christ and His work on the cross for me.  Amen

Blessings,

     Ellen

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...