Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal ~ June 30, 2010

Print
Here's a slice of life at our home...


In my yard... a raised square-foot garden producing zucchini, tomatoes, yellow squash, cucumbers, green peppers, and hopefully, ice-box watermelon.  Morning glories climbing up my mailbox mixed with some snap dragons and one sunflower. A lawn that is drying out due to the heat and no rain.

On my grill… Nothing today since my hubby wasn't home.  In the past week, we've enjoyed grilled chicken on salad greens, hamburgers, and bbq chicken.

With my children… Michael is having a blast at Boy Scout camp; Melissa is looking forward to time with a good friend tomorrow, Matthew is continuing to work on his play.

On my mind… completing high school transcripts and portfolios; cleaning a computer of a nasty spyware virus application...6 hours of computer work in safe mode and rebooted in normal mode.  So far so good...

The book of the Bible I keep finding myself turning to lately… Acts, Galatians, 1 John... I working on a Bible study on the apostle John.

I am reading…  How to study, A practrical guide from a Christian perspective and 7 keys to Comprehension.  Doesn't this sound so exciting.  I'm trying to get a better handle on how to help one of  my students.

I am looking forward to… seeing my son and fiance when they get married later in July.

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...