Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Print
We enjoyed an unusual early snowfall here in NW GA this past Saturday morning.  We had about 1 inch on the back porch and in the yard.  We found ways to have our winter fun.... quick snow ball fights (sans coats!) and rolling a very large-sized dinosaur egg snowball!  That snowball lasted until Monday night!

I grew up in the north and miss the winter fun of childhood.  This gives my kids a "taste" of winter without freezing like we used too! 

What are your favorite wintertime sports? Skating, Skiing, Sledding, Snow ball fights, Snow angels, making snow men?

0 thoughts shared:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts with me! I look forward to getting to know you better.

If you do not wish to sign-in, please email me your comments and I will post them. Due to too many spam comments, I have chosen to close the comments to anonymous users. Thank you for understanding. ~ Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...